CAREERS AT VOX CINEMAS
Who are we?
We are in the business of Creating Great Moments for Everyone, Every day.
This includes our employees. We believe that it is the quality and personal dedication of our staff that is the foundation of our success.
We are strongly influenced and guided by our values which include: We are bold; We are passionate and We are together.
Currently we have 14 locations in the UAE, 11 in Oman and 1 in Beirut and Egypt, with 263 screens.
Through the efforts of our skilled operations and corporate teams, we are taking our cinemas and customer service to new countries including Kenya, Pakistan, Kuwait, and Qatar. The list keeps growing every day!
VOX Cinemas is wholly owned by Majid Al Futtaim Group. Majid Al Futtaim, the Founder and President of the Majid Al Futtaim Group (established in 1992) had a pioneering vision which has changed the face of shopping, entertainment and leisure in the Middle East and North Africa.
As part of Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, our business aims to provide the highest levels of quality and entertainment. We are constantly developing our business and pushing the boundaries so that we guarantee the best cinema experience to our customers. We are proud to be the biggest cinema exhibitor in the MENA region, with the IMAX with Laser screen in the Mall of the Emirates, Dubai and the exclusive 4DX technology. In September 2015, we were proud to launch a world first, the TheEATre by Rhodes concept.
How we work
Going to the cinema is one of the Middle East's favorite forms of entertainment. Cinemas are busiest during the weekends and evenings.
Our staff typically work 48 hours a week over six days, with a mixture of day and night shifts including weekends. Our teams are made up of multi-skilled individuals who may be selling tickets in our ticket box one day and then serving our customers their coke and popcorn at the candy bar the next.
Our Dubai Head Office is home to a range of corporate functions from Operations, Marketing, HR, IT, Finance, Business Development and Project Management. Our operating hours are from 8:30am to 6pm Sunday to Thursday.
Our perks and benefits
- Our staff are covered by a life insurance policy.
- Return air ticket to your home country after 2 years of service.
- Salaries may be reviewed annually in accordance with MAF policies, and all staff may be paid a discretionary bonus, subject to the both company and individual performance.
- Gratuity payments based on years of service.
- Access to training, development and career development.
- Having the opportunity to work with one of the largest and most exciting companies in the region.
- Best of all, VOX Cinemas staff will enjoy a variety of monthly activities and challenges including the Employee of the month, quarter, year and best seller challenge.
We are proud of our history and are excited about the future! We would love for you to be part of the ride.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for either a Multi-Skilled position in the Cinemas or a Corporate Head Office position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly state your visa status, nationality and work location preference in your application.