GIVE THEM THE GIFT OF EXPERIENCES
Play, Watch, Fly, Ski, and much more with the Entertainment Gift Card
Give them the gift of experiences! The all-new Entertainment Gift Card offers unparalleled experiences, giving guests the choice and flexibility to redeem it across all Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment locations in the UAE: VOX Cinemas, Ski Dubai, Magic Planet, Dreamscape, iFLY Dubai, and Little Explorers.
- Unparalleled Experiences. The Entertainment Gift Card offers great moments for all ages including VOX Cinemas, the region’s largest cinema exhibitor; Ski Dubai, the World’s Best Indoor Ski Resort; Magic Planet, the region’s favourite Family Entertainment Centre (FEC); Dreamscape, an immersive virtual reality entertainment destination; iFLY Dubai, a one-of-a-kind indoor skydiving experience; and Little Explorers, an award-winning edutainment centre.
- Ultimate Flexibility. Valid for 12 months from the purchase date, the Entertainment Gift Card offers the ultimate freedom to explore a world of leisure and entertainment, from luxury in-cinema dining and unlimited games and rides to extreme indoor skydiving and their first-ever snow experience.
- The Perfect Gift. Looking for the perfect gift? The search is finally over. Whether it’s a special occasion like birthdays, Eid and Christmas or an ordinary day made extraordinary with a Thank You gift to a friend, colleague or special someone, the Entertainment Gift Card is always the perfect gift to share more great moments with family and friends.
- Where can I purchase the Entertainment Gift Card?
- The Entertainment Gift Card can be purchased from any counter at Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment locations, including:
- VOX Cinemas
- Ski Dubai
- Magic Planet
- Little Explorers
- iFLY Dubai
- Where can I use the Entertainment Gift Card?
- The Entertainment Gift Card can be redeemed at Majid Al Futtaim Entertainment locations, including:
- VOX Cinemas
- Ski Dubai
- Magic Planet
- Little Explorers
- iFLY Dubai
- Is the Entertainment Gift Card a credit card?
- No, it is a prepaid card.
- Can I use my Entertainment Gift Card to withdraw cash?
- No, you cannot use your Entertainment Gift Card to withdraw cash at an ATM.
- How much money can I put on the Entertainment Gift Card?
- The minimum loadable value is AED 100 and the maximum loadable value is AED 3,500.
- Are there any fees to purchase an Entertainment Gift Card?
- No, there are no service fees associated with purchasing an Entertainment Gift Card.
- How do I register my Entertainment Gift Card?
- To register your Gift Card, visit https://prepaid.mallgiftcard.a... or contact the customer care team at +971 4 293 5814.
- How do I activate my Entertainment Gift Card?
- To activate your Gift Card, SMS ACTLEC, the last 7 digits of your Entertainment Gift Card number and your first name.
- Example: ACTLEC
- If you’re in the UAE, SMS to 2434
- If you’re outside the UAE, SMS to 00971543099950
- Can I reload my Entertainment Gift Card?
- No, the Entertainment Gift Card cannot be reloaded.
- Does the Entertainment Gift Card have an expiry date?
- Yes, the Entertainment Gift Card expires 12 months from the purchase date.
- What happens if there are still funds on my Entertainment Gift Card when it expires?
- The entire value of the Prepaid Gift Card should be used before the Expiry Date. After the Expiry Date, the Prepaid Gift Card will be invalid and cannot be reactivated. All remaining value on the Prepaid Gift Card will be deducted therefrom.
- If the Prepaid Gift Card contains at least AED 25, the Cardholder may contact the Customer Service Team or visit any Counter at a participating location before the Expiry Date to request a replacement. The remaining value will be transferred to the new Gift Card, and AED 10.50 will deducted from the remaining value to cover the Replacement and Reactivation Fee. Such fee shall only be charged once at the time the new replacement Prepaid Gift Card is supplied.
- What happens if my Entertainment Gift Card is lost or stolen?
- The Gift Card is a Prepaid Gift Card and should be treated just like cash in a wallet or purse. Unless the Gift Card is registered, it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- How can I check the balance of my Entertainment Gift Card?
- To check the balance of your Gift Card, contact the customer care team at +971 4 293 5814
- If I refunded a purchase on my Entertainment Gift Card, how long will it take for the funds to be credited to my card?
- Kindly expect the refund to be processed within 7-15 business days.
- How do I contact the customer service team?
- To connect with our customer service team, email email@example.com or call +971 4 293 5814.
- Services are available from Monday-Thursday, 11AM- 8PM and from Friday-Sunday, 2 11PM.
Visit any of the locations to purchase your Entertainment Gift Card today.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions:
"We" or "us" or "our" or “the Issuer” or “XSight Fintech Solutions LLC” means XSight Fintech Solutions LLC.
"You" or "your" or “the user” means the purchaser of the Gift Card (as defined below) (or the person nominated by the purchaser to use it).
"Program Manager” means Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment LLC, the entity who administers and manages the Gift Card program.
Please read these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") carefully and keep a copy for your records. These Terms and Conditions will apply between the user, the Issuer and the Program Manager in relation to MAF Leisure and Entertainment Prepaid Gift Card (“Gift Card”) to be used at the retail outlets of Majid Al Futtaim Leisure and Entertainment LLC located in the country where the Gift Card was purchased (the “Location”).
1. Gift Card Information
1.1 The Gift Card is a Prepaid Gift Card and should be treated just like cash in a wallet or purse. Unless the Gift Card is registered, it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Your Gift Card can be registered at time of activation. If the Gift Card is not registered and you lose the Gift Card or it is stolen, you will lose any funds held on the Gift Card just as if you lost your wallet or purse. (Subject to clause 3 below.)
1.2 The Gift Card can only be used in the Locations and any other facilities as may be designated from time by the Issuer and the Program Manager.
1.3 The Gift Card is not a debit, credit or charge card. It cannot be used to obtain cash via any ATM machine or over any counter (without prejudice to clause 4 “Redeeming Unspent Funds”). There is no credit line associated with the Gift Card. The Gift Card cannot be topped up or reloaded.
1.4 The security code is used only to obtain information on-line or by telephone and to register online. You are required to keep the Gift Card and the numbers on it safe and secure for the user's own personal use. Any misuse by a third party will be at your risk (see also clause 3 below).
1.5 The purchaser may purchase a Gift Card with load value from AED100 up to AED3,500, or the equivalent in the currency applicable in the relevant country.
1.6 It is expected that the Gift Card may be used at any Location ; but you specifically agree that the Issuer will not be liable if you cannot use the Gift Card in any specific Location . Additionally, the Issuer cannot guarantee that the Program Manager who has agreed to accept the Gift Card will continue to accept the Gift Card.
1.7 The Gift Card will be valid for 12 months from its date of purchase (the “Card Validity Period”) or until all the value stored on your Gift Card has been deducted, whichever occurs earlier.
2. Using the Gift Card
2.1 The Gift Card is available for purchase at such designated outlets as may be advertised by the Issuer or the Program Manager from time to time.
2.2 The purchaser should provide the security code personally, securely and confidentially to the user. The security code is printed inside the Gift Card package.
2.3 Only the user whose signature is on the back of the card may use the Gift Card for transactions. The user must sign the Gift Card upon receipt. The Gift Card is activated immediately on purchase and can be used by the user upon signature.
2.4 The user is responsible for keeping track of the available balance on the Gift Card. To check your balance at any time or to check your previous transactions, you can call the call center at +971 4 2935814 (fees apply) Our Call center operation timing are Monday to Thursday 11am to 8pm and Friday to Sunday 2pm to 11pm.
2.5 At the time of each transaction on the Gift Card, there must be enough value stored on the Gift Card to pay for the transaction. Transactions that exceed the remaining Gift Card balance are prohibited and will be declined at the point of sale. However, if accepted by the Program Manager, the amount that exceeds the remaining Gift Card balance can be paid using a different payment method provided that the Gift Card is charged only an amount equivalent to the amount loaded onto or remaining on the Gift Card. The Issuer cannot guarantee the acceptance of a different payment method by the Program Manager in the circumstances described in this clause 2.5.
2.6 You agree that the value stored on the Gift Card will be reduced by the value of all purchases made at any Location that are authorized by you. Transactions are authorized by you when you:
- swipe your Gift Card or allow an operator or other person to do so, at an electronic point of sale terminal at any Location; or
- give any Location the details of the Gift Card and authorize the transaction in some other way approved by the Program Manager.
2.7 When you authorize a transaction:
- you are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- you are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the remaining Gift Card value by an amount equivalent to the purchase price of the goods or services obtained.
3. Loss, Theft, Damage, Misuse
If your Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged or misused, call immediately +971 4 2935814 with your card number and security code. Subject to clause 1.1, your Gift Card will be cancelled, and if it holds funds for an amount equal to the Replacement Fee (AED 10.5) plus replacement card courier delivery charges, it will be replaced with a new Gift Card. Any balance then remaining will be transferred to the new Gift Card. Your Gift Card will only be reissued after a period of up to 15 business days following your request, to ensure that details of all transactions up to cancellation have been received. A Gift Card Replacement Fee of AED 10.5 (plus replacement card courier delivery charges) will be deducted from the balance (courier fee will be communicated to cardholder at time of replacement request).
4. Redeeming Unspent Funds
4.1 You should use all of the value of the Gift Card before the end of the Card Validity Period (which is set to occur 12 months from the purchase date, as shown on the receipt). You may redeem the balance of any unspent funds on the Gift Card in accordance with the terms stated in the summary box included herein, by so requesting it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +971 4 2935814.
4.2 Any balance left on the Gift Card after the right to redeem has ceased to apply will be forfeited.
5. Actions and Changes by Us
5.1 We may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions. We may from time to time take such actions and/or make such changes as we reasonably consider necessary for any of the purposes of protecting electronic funds from misuse, fraud prevention, or complying with applicable law or regulation. These may include (but are not restricted to):
- Making changes to these Terms and Conditions;
- Cancelling the Gift Card and refunding any balance due;
- Declining to authorize transactions;
- Suspending or restricting all or part of the operation of the Gift Card and/or the Security Code;
- Instructing the relevant Location to retain the Gift Card.
5.2 If we do any of the above, we will give you as much notice and in such manner as is reasonably practicable (unless circumstances are exceptional).
5.3 The Issuer and/or the Program Manager will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the actions taken by us in accordance with this clause 5.
6. Ownership/Return/Cancellation/Destruction of the Gift Card
6.1 We retain ownership of the Gift Card at all times. It should be returned to the Program Manager or destroyed as soon as it has no spending or redemption value, or if replaced but available, or if cancelled, or if required by us pursuant to clause 5 above.
6.2 You are not entitled to cancel the Gift Card.
6.3 We may decide to cancel the Gift Card at any time without informing you in advance. If we do, any remaining balance stored on your Gift Card will be refunded to you in any manner as we may specify. Your Gift Card will also be cancelled when you have used up all the value stored on your Gift Card or your right to redeem any unspent funds has expired (see summary box included herein). In any such events, you will not be entitled to claim for compensation against us or the Program Manager.
7. Using Information About You
7.1 You irrevocably authorize and permit the Program Manager to disclose and furnish to the Program Manager’s authorized representatives, subsidiaries, associates, branches, assignees, agents or other connected parties (including the Program Manager’s third party advisers and marketing partners) such information as it deems fit concerning you, including but not limited to, the Gift Card governed by these Terms and Conditions.
7.2 Unless you expressly instruct the Program Manager to the contrary by emailing email@example.com or calling +971 4 2935814 with your name and Gift Card number, information relating to you may be shared with selected Gift Card brand partners with whom the Program Manager has entered formal agreements, for the purpose of cross-selling and marketing of goods and services to you.
7.3 The Program Manager and the Issuer shall have an unconditional right to disclose any information in relation to you if such information is generally available to third parties, or is lawfully in our possession, or is sought by a court of competent authority, governmental body or regulatory authority.
8. Telephone calls
Calls to and from the Program Manager may be monitored and/or recorded.
9. Liability and Error Resolution Procedures
9.1 You agree that neither the Issuer nor the Program Manager will be liable to you if you are unable to use your Gift Card, if such inability is a result of your own or third party’s acts and omissions, negligence or default, or a force majeure event.
9.2 Neither the Issuer nor the Program Manager are liable for any failed transaction if you do not have sufficient funds stored on your Gift Card to carry out a transaction, the terminal or system is not working properly, or circumstances beyond our control prevent the transaction.
9.3 If there is a discrepancy, complaint or dispute relating to the goods or services purchased with a Gift Card, you must address it and settle it directly with the relevant Location in question. Refunds and returns are subject to the relevant Location’s policies or applicable law, standard refund timelines of 7-15 working days may be applicable as per the local merchant refund policy. In case of other errors on your Gift Card account, call +971 4 2935814 immediately or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To consider your discrepancy, complaint or dispute, you must complete and send a written form to email@example.com no later than 30 days after the disputed transaction occurred, or the Program Manager will be unable to investigate your claim in which case you will be liable for the transactions. You can request a copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be emailed to you. In addition, you undertake to take all necessary steps to assist the Program Manager in its investigations. The investigation of the disputed transaction may take up to 90 days, depending on the type of transaction. The Program Manager and Issuer are not responsible for investigating any loss if you do not inform the Program Manager to reverse a transaction within the applicable time limit and in accordance with the procedure set out in this paragraph.
9.4 To the extent permitted by law, you indemnify us and the Program Manager against any loss or damage we may suffer due to any claim, demand or action of any kind brought against us directly or indirectly because you: (i) did not observe your obligations hereunder; or (ii) acted negligently or fraudulently in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
9.5 If you have any complaints or queries relating to the use of your Gift Card, please write to email@example.com or call +971 4 2935814.
10. Force Majeure
To the extent permitted by law, neither the Issuer nor the Program Manager will be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential), or be in default under these Terms and Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations for any reason or cause which could not, with reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented. These causes include, but are not limited to, acts of God, acts of nature, acts or omissions of government or their agencies, strikes or other industrial action, fire, flood, storm, riots, power shortages or failures, sudden and unexpected system failure or disruption by war or sabotage, and other acts or omissions of third parties.
Each of the sentences, clauses, or paragraphs contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be severable and distinct from one another and if at any time any or more of such sentences, clauses, or paragraphs are declared invalid, illegal or unenforceable by the unappealable order, decree or judgment of any court, the validity, legality or enforceability of the remaining sentences, clauses or paragraphs in these Terms and Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
12. Currency Conversion
Transactions in currencies other than AED will be converted to AED according to applicable currency conversion regulations and procedures. Please note that the foreign currency exchange rate used in the conversion may differ from the foreign currency exchange rate in effect on the date you used the Gift Card and will include a Currency Conversion Fee of 3.00%.
The Issuer and the Program Manager may assign any or all of their rights and obligations hereunder to any third party as we freely deem fit.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of UAE and you hereby submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UAE. Such submission shall however not prejudice the rights of the Issuer and/or the Program Manager to bring proceedings against you in any other jurisdiction.
The information contained in this table summarizes the key features of the Prepaid Gift Card and is not a replacement for the full terms and conditions. The AED values in the summary box shall be the equivalent in the applicable currency in each of the countries forming part of the Territory.
The Prepaid Gift Cards can be loaded with value from AED 100 up to AED 3,500
Usage Restrictions Client’s Outlets
The Prepaid Gift Card can only be used in the Client Locations (and includes such other facilities as may be designated from time to time)
Prepaid Gift Card Replacement Fee
AED 10.50 deducted from card balance
The Cardholder can obtain the up-to-date balance of the card by calling +971 4 2935814. Our Call center operations timings are Monday to Thursday 11am to 8pm and Friday to Sunday 2pm to 11pm (UAE local time). Call center timings are subject to change.
Redeeming Unspent Funds after Card Validity Period ends
The entire value of the Prepaid Gift Card should be used before the Expiry Date (which shall occur 12 months counted as from the date of purchase). After the Expiry Date the Prepaid Gift Card will be invalid, not able to be reactivated and all amounts remaining on the Prepaid Gift Card will be deducted therefrom.
If the Cardholder contacts the Issuer before the Expiry Date, and provided the Prepaid Gift Card holds funds of at least AED 25 the Cardholder will be provided with a new Prepaid Gift Card and the funds will be transferred to the new Prepaid Gift Card with a deduction of AED 10.50 which shall be charged as a Replacement and Reactivation Fee. Such fee shall only be charged once; at the time the new replacement Prepaid Gift Card is supplied.