WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO ROME WITH VOX CINEMAS AND FAST X!
Competition time! Get a chance to win a trip for two to Rome when you book your tickets online to see Fast X at VOX Cinemas. This promo is valid from 13 to 31 May 2023 and is open to all UAE-based participants.
- Airfare: Roundtrip flights from Dubai, UAE to Rome, Italy.
- Transfers : Roundtrip airport transfers in Rome.
- Underground e-bike tour – (Half day) Includes professional guide, all equipment and visit to underground quarry and catacombs.
- Evening at rooftop restaurant: Spending money to the value of 50 Euros.
- Full winner management from Element: Including translation of winner correspondence and travel documents where required.
Terms and Conditions:
- Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas LLC (“MAF”) shall be running the Competition in the United Arab Emirates only
2. Competition Period
- The Competition is open to entries from 13###sup/sup### May 2023 until 31st May 2023 (“Competition Period”)
3. Eligibility and Entry Requirements
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or above
- All entrants must be a resident of the United Arab Emirates
- Employees of MAF and their relatives shall not be entitled to enter the Competition
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information is true and accurate
- Only one entry is allowed per person
4. How to enter
- Purchase a ticket to the movie “Fast X” at VOX Cinemas during the Competition Period to be eligible to be entered into the draw for the Competition prize
- Airfare only: Return economy flights from Dubai DXB, UAE to Rome, Italy for two people
- Transfers: Airport transfer to and from Rome
- Accommodation: 1 room of 3 nights hotel accommodation in Rome, with breakfast included
- Underground e-bike tour – (Half Day) Includes professional guide, all equipment and visit to underground quarry and catacombs
- Evening at rooftop restaurant: One voucher to the value of 50 Euros only
6. Notification of Winner
- One (1) entrant will be chosen as the winner at random by a draw from all valid entries received during the Competition period
- All winners will be contacted within three (3) days of the random draw via telephone or email using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide proof of their full name and address
- If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within five (5) days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving and being entitled to their prize
7. Prize Redemption Terms
- The winner must contact MAF with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure
- Where any traveler companions are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission. The winner and travel companion must travel on the same flights and itinerary as their travelling companions
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and all travel must be completed within that time; if the winner elects not to, or is unable to, use part of the prize, the winner will forfeit that part of the prize package
- Roundtrip economy / coach flights (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) from Dubai International Airport only; flights may be indirect and not all routings may be available, flight itinerary and times will be determined by MAF at its sole discretion
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing 1 double occupancy room in Rome, Italy; stay must include a Saturday night;
- A valid credit or debit card may be required to guarantee your room on check in for all incidental charges
- The travel prize cannot be used as part payment for another airfare package. Frequent flyer points cannot be accrued on this prize. All elements of the prize, including flights and accommodation, are subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be exchanged for other destinations
- Travel restrictions & blackout dates apply. Prizes cannot be taken during July or August, Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the departure or arrival country
8. Promotional Activities
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence published with their entry and used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the reasonable requests by MAF
9. Personal Data
- By participating in the Competition, you acknowledge that your name, address, email address and date of birth and any third-party availing of the prize will have been made available to MAF.
- All travelers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel and will be responsible for any visa requirements needed to travel
- All visas, insurance and related costs required to travel are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion
- Travel arrangements to and from the winner's home and their nearest capital city airport do not form part of the prize unless expressly stated in these terms & conditions and are the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion/s. Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners (and their companions) including but not limited to current passports, visas, meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs
- Bookings are subject to conditions & availability (including but not limited to capacity limitations and other restrictions)
- MAF reserves the right to disqualify any entries if at its sole discretion believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the Competition or an entrant is in breach of the Competition terms and conditions
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, MAF has the right to modify, cancel or discontinue the Competition without notice to the winners or liability
- MAF decisions are final and binding
- The prize cannot be exchanged or modified
- MAF and its associated companies will not be liable or responsible for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss) expense, theft, injury or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use of the prize by the winner or any third party
- These Competition terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the onshore court of Dubai