Happy Ticket Competition
Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, the participants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
A – General Terms of Campaign
- This promotion is valid until 18 September (the “Term”).
- This promotion is available for all customers with valid residency in the UAE (the “Participant/s”).
- This promotion is not available to any employees of Majid Al Futtaim Group.
- Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas L.L.C., its branches, subsidiaries and sister companies (the “Company”) shall not be liable to the participant if the participant suffer any financial loss or damage from our refusal to allow the participant to take part in the promotion or our withdrawal of the promotion or any failure or inability by you to use the promotion for any reason.
- These terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates.
B – VOX Cinemas #HappyTicket Competition
1. To participate in the competition, participants must submit an original fact, joke or trivia in the comments section of the Company’s Facebook post to enter the #HappyTicket Competition (“Entry”).
2. Entries must be submitted During the Term. Entries submitted after 11:59 PM on 18 September 2019 will be disqualified.
3. Each participant is limited to one entry.
4. All valid entries will be entered into the competition for a chance to win.
5. Three (3) winners in total during the competition period will be selected based on predefined criteria from a panel of judges to win.
6. The winners will be announced on 26 September and will be contacted via the method of their entry or through Facebook Direct Messages.
7. Winners will be awarded with Two (2) IMAX and Two (2) 4DX tickets for a movie of their choice at VOX Cinemas.
8. Winners must claim their prizes before the 30 September 2019 and provide necessary details (contact details, ID, address and any other requested documentation). Failure to respond and collect the prize will result in Company selecting, without further notice, a replacement winner for the prizes.
9. By submitting an entry, participants agreed to the use of their name, image, and entry in any type or format of marketing material seen fit by the company.
10. Winners may be requested to have their photo and/or video taken for circulation in social media. Company does not guarantee participants or winners that their photo, video or story will be published.
11. Prizes may not be exchanged, transferred or replaced. The Company is not responsible for lost prizes.
12. The Company has the right to delete any comments that are inappropriate, or off-topic messages including, but are not limited to, the following:
• Defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threatening comments or hate propaganda;
• Any calls to violence of any kind;
• Activity that violates any law or regulation.