WIN A 3-NIGHT STAYCATION *AT PARAMOUNT HOTEL MIDTOWN!
The competition is now closed!
Stay tuned for the winner’s announcement on our official social media channels.
Terms and Conditions:
- Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas LLC (“MAF”) shall be running the Competition in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Competition is open to entries from 11 July 2023 until 24 July 2023 (“2 weeks”).
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- All entrants must be a resident of the United Arab Emirates
- Employees of MAF and their relatives shall not be entitled to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information is true and accurate.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Purchase a ticket to the movie “Mission: Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One” at VOX Cinemas during the Competition Period to be eligible to be entered into the draw for the Competition prize.
- Valid only for tickets booked for IMAX experience for the movie Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One only.
- No other experience tickets are valid for the contest.
- Prize is a 3-night at Paramount Hotel Midtown in Dubai.
- One (1) entrant will be chosen at random by a draw from all valid entries received during the Competition period.
- Winners will be contacted within three (3) days of the draw via telephone or email using the contact details provided with their entry, and will be asked to provide their full name and address.
- If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- If a winner fails to respond within five (5) days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
- A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving and being entitled to their prize.
- The winner must have signed up & logged in to be eligible for the giveaway.
- Discounted or bank offer bookings are not eligible for this giveaway.
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence published with their entry and used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the reasonable requests by MAF.
- By participating in the Competition, you acknowledge that your name, address, email address and date of birth and any third-party availing of the prize will have been made available to MAF.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses are the responsibility of the winners (and their companion) including but not limited to meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, transfers, drinks, incidentals, mini-bar, laundry, room service, telephone calls, activities, gratuities, services charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions and all other ancillary costs.
- Bookings are subject to conditions & availability (including but not limited to capacity limitations and other restrictions).
- MAF reserves the right to disqualify any entries if at its sole discretion believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the Competition or an entrant is in breach of the Competition terms and conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, MAF has the right to modify, cancel or discontinue the Competition without notice to the winners or liability.
- MAF decisions are final and binding.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or modified.
- MAF and its associated companies will not be liable or responsible for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss) expense, theft, injury or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use of the prize by the winner or any third party.
- These Competition terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the onshore court of Dubai.