CBD CREDIT CARD-50% OFF
Enjoy 50% off on your tickets when you use your CBD Credit Card
Please check your card type to see the benefits available to you:
- World Master Card card holders receive 50% off 2D, 3D tickets for standard, MAX, IMAX and standard seats MAX 1 screen City Centre Deira.
- Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Islamic card holders receive 50% off 2D and 3D tickets for Standard and MAX. Excludes Premium View and balcony seats at MAX 1 screen at City Centre Deira.
- Visa Signature card holders receive 50% off 2D tickets for Standard and MAX. Excludes Premium View and Balcony seats at MAX 1 screen at City Centre Deira.
- CBD Visa Infinite Private Banking Metal Card cardholders receive 50% off on 4DX, GOLD, IMAX Sapphire and THEATRE tickets.
Terms and Conditions:
- 50% off tickets when purchased via the VOX Cinemas website or Mobile App for shows at all MAF Cinemas' venues across the U.A.E.
- Depending on your card type, the following tickets are available: Standard 2D and 3D standard, 2D and 3D MAX, IMAX tickets, 4DX, GOLD, IMAX Sapphire, THEATRE. This offer is not available on KIDS tickets.
- This offer is valid for CBD World Mastercard, Visa Infinite (also valid for Visa Infinite Islamic - Attijari Al Islami) and Visa Signature.
- A maximum of four tickets (50% off) can be purchased using this offer per month, per card holder.
- The bank reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Tickets purchased using the offer are not refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Please visit www.cbd.ae for full terms and conditions.
- In compliance with government regulations, and following our own comprehensive health and safety assessment, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah and Sharjah have reopened.
- Guests of all ages are permitted at VOX Cinemas in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Sharjah.
- It’s now mandatory for guests to wear a face mask at all times. The mask can be removed for the purpose of eating and drinking.
- For more information about your health and safety, please refer to the FAQs.