WIN A HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE* WITH VOX CINEMAS AND
Log in to voxcinemas.com or the VOX App and book your tickets to Fast X in IMAX and MAX for a chance to drive away in a brand new 2021 Harley Davidson Pan America Standard Motorcycle*. This promo is valid from 17 to 31 May 2023 and is open to all UAE-based participants.
- The motorcycle prize is a new 2021 model year Harley-Davidson Pan America Standard. Valued at AED 79,900.
- Prize motorcycle comes with a standard 2-year unlimited mileage factory warranty.
- Prize motorcycle cannot be returned for cash.
- Registration, change of ownership & Insurance fees are excluded from prize and change of ownership is chargeable.
- Winner letter from VOX Cinemas and identity documents to be presented for transfer of ownership.
- Motorcycle can only be delivered after transfer of ownership has taken place.
- Transfer of ownership must be completed within 14 days after winner has been announced or motorcycle forfeited back to dealer.
- Winner needs to be 18 years of age or older.
Terms and Conditions:
- Majid Al Futtaim Cinemas LLC (“MAF”) shall be running the Competition in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Competition is open to entries till until 31st May 2023.
- All entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Employees of MAF and their relatives shall not be entitled to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that all information is true and accurate.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The customer has to be a signed up member and logged in to their VOX Cinemas account to be eligible for the contest.
- Valid only for tickets booked for IMAX or MAX experiences for the movie Fast X only.
- No other experience tickets are valid for the contest.
- The Competition is open to entrants in the UAE.
- Purchase a ticket to the movie “FAST X” at VOX Cinemas during the Competition Period to be eligible to be entered into the draw for the Competition prize.
- One (1) entrant will be chosen at random by a draw from all valid entries received during the Competition period.
- Winners will be contacted within three (3) days of the draw via telephone or email using the contact details provided with their entry, and will be asked to provide their full name and address.
- If a winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- If a winner fails to respond within five (5) days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner.
- A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- The winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition, including but not limited to having their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence published with their entry and used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the reasonable requests by MAF.
- By participating in the Competition, you acknowledge that your name, address, email address and date of birth will have been made available to MAF.
- MAF reserves the right to disqualify any entries if at its sole discretion believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the Competition or an entrant is in breach of the Competition terms and conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, MAF has the right to modify, cancel or discontinue the Competition without notice to the winners or liability.
- MAF decisions are final and binding.
- MAF and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition or the use of the prize by the winner or any third party.
- These Competition terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the onshore court of Dubai.