Private Cinema at Kempinski Hotel
TO BOOK OR ENQUIRE DIAL +971551673908
Please note that the Private Cinema at Kempinski Hotel can only be booked by maximum 12 guests as per government regulations.
A 15-seat private cinema in a luxurious setting, just for you and your guests at Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates. Perfect for a private movie screening, a birthday celebration, a corporate event or a casual boys or girls’ night out.
Order in from our fully licensed, gourmet menu and choose to dine in style in the exclusive lounge. Pick from a list of the latest Hollywood, Bollywood and Arabic blockbusters and watch your movie in the intimate 15-seat auditorium.
What can you expect VOX Cinemas in Kempinski Hotel?
- A luxurious space with modern interiors
- A private auditorium with digital projection
- Gourmet dining options
- Personalised butler service
- A variety of beverages
Q. What is the process to book the private cinema?
- To reserve the private cinema, please reach out to us on 971551673908. Guests staying at the Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates can book the cinema by notifying the concierge.
Q. For how long can the private cinema be booked?
- Each booking is for a duration of four hours. Bespoke packages are available If you’d like to reserve the cinema for a longer duration.
Q. What does each booking include?
- Each booking includes a movie of your choice from VOX Cinemas’ current line-up and popcorn and soft drinks for up to 12 guests. Additional food and drink items can be ordered from our fully licensed à la carte menu. To know about our different prices and promotions, please reach out to us on 971551673908
Q. What is the booking schedule for the private cinema?
- The private cinema can be booked for a duration of four hours. The schedule is as follows:
Sundays to Wednesdays: 10AM, 2PM, 6PM and 10PM
Thursdays to Saturdays: 10AM, 2PM, 6PM and 10PM
Q. What are the age restrictions?
- The age rating of the movie you’ve selected will apply (as stipulated by the National Media Council). Guests between 13 and 18 years should be accompanied by a guardian.